1) The rental will be made for use on the Usil (Mogro) beach without a guide and the environment and all the instructions of those in charge of the school will be respected at all times.
2) The lessee will return the SUP/SURF board and the rest of the rented material, in the same conservation conditions that were given to him, otherwise he will have to pay the prices that are attached at the end of the contract.
3) It will be your sole responsibility for the damages caused during the ENTIRE rental period: to the material itself and/or to other people or objects, as well as theft or theft of it. The delay in the return of the material carries a charge of €20 per hour.
4) The lessee WILL ADOPT all the necessary measures for the correct use AND CARE of the material DURING THEIR RENTAL TIME and AGREES not to abandon it AND NOT TO ASSIGN THE USE TO THIRD PARTIES OR DO BUSINESS WITH IT AND THAT THE USE OF THE MATERIAL WILL BE DONE EXCLUSIVELY BY THE LESSEE.
5) The use of the SUP/SURF board is not allowed for people under the influence of alcohol, narcotics or others. THE USER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE CIVIL, ADMINISTRATIVE or CRIMINAL for failure to comply with what is indicated.
6) The lessee undertakes to pay the Landlord the amount of all kinds of fines, judicial and extrajudicial expenses derived from improper use, infractions and all kinds of regulations that are directed against the object or use of the rented object.
7) During the rental period of the equipment and in the event of an accident, the lessee is responsible for their actions or damages caused. In no case SPECIAL SURF/ALOHA SURF S.L. will be responsible for the actions or uses of the material under the guard and custody of the lessee. Said responsibility of the lessee will end at the time of the return of the material. The lessee is responsible for all material, objects or utensils transported, left, and/or supported on the SUP/SURF board, during THE RENTAL TIME, excluding the responsibility of the lessor.
8) Said responsibility of the lessee will end at the time of the return of the material.
The lessee is responsible for all the material, objects or utensils transported, left, and/or supported on the SUP/SURF board, during THE RENTAL TIME, except the responsibility of the lessor.
8) The lessee declares to have read and accepted the previous conditions.
9) In case of disagreement or lawsuit between the parties to this contract, they will submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Cantabria.
EQUIPMENT TO RENT
Number of tables *
Table type *
Material numbering - To be consulted with school staff (Put on separate lines)*
COST OF POSSIBLE INCIDENTS
LOSS OF OAR OR OAR BREAKAGE: €85
HIT OR PUNCTURE ON THE TABLE: Between €40 and €60
LOSS OR BROKEN KEEL: €25 EACH
LOSS OF TABLE: Between €300 and €600 (depends on the state)
BENDED/FLEXED TABLE: €100
Attach material photo
(Format:jpg or png; Image size: 5MB) NOTE: A photo will be taken of all the rented material as proof of the state of conservation before the rental in the event that a claim is necessary. The lessee recognizes said photo as proof of the condition of the material. In the event that a claim is necessary, the lessee recognizes said photo as proof of the condition of the material.
(THE LESSEE) with DNI and address at C.P. city country and email of legal age.
If you are the legal representative of the following minors:
Name, surname, age, ID, address, relationship (Put each represented on separate lines)* Likewise, the lessee declares:
Having read and understood the general conditions.
Be in full use of their faculties to enter into this rental contract for surf/sup equipment.
Know how to swim and be in full use of their physical faculties, be aware of the rules of this sport (surf/SUP), have sufficient knowledge to rent the material by themselves without having to hire classes with an instructor, comply all the requirements regarding security measures and being of legal age (if you are a minor, your parent or guardian must sign.
Attach DNI photo
(Format:jpg or png; Image size: 5MB)
NOTE: YOU SIGN, leaving a photo of your identity document as a sign.
The rental takes place from
INFORMATION AND CONSENT. Treatment of personal data of CLIENTS
ALOHA SURF SL CIF/NIF B39831474 responsible for the treatment informs, in accordance with the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 and Organic Law 3/2018 on data protection, that your personal data is treated with the purpose of:
You can consult additional information at:
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, portability and opposition to the treatment of your personal data as well as revoke the consents that you have given or obtain more information, directing your request to email@example.com / LA IGLESIA VIEJA 205, 39318, CUDON (CANTABRIA).
Use the images for social networks, web, etc... Share your personal data on our website, blog, etc... Share your personal data on social networks (Facebook, Instagram, etc.... Include your personal data in groups of WhatsApp, Telegram, etc...