1) Students of SPECIAL SURF SCHOOL (hereinafter SSS) must be over 7 years old. Minors must fill out an authorization signed by parents/guardians./p>
2) All classes have a duration of 2 hours from the start to the return to school, including the warm-up and theoretical explanation whose duration will be as long as the instructor deems appropriate depending on each student and the sea conditions.
3) Surfing is a risky sport and depends, to a great extent, on nature. If there are no waves, or the weather endangers the integrity of the students, the SSS school reserves the right to cancel or interrupt classes. SSS will always try to make up classes, although it is NOT under any such obligation.
4) The student must respect the rest of the participants in the course and must comply with the instructions of their instructors. Otherwise, the SSS school can expel the student, without refunding the money.
5) The user is responsible for possible damages caused to the material (both their property and that of the school) and/or to third parties.
6) The School has Civil Liability insurance subscribed with the insurer Axa with policy no. and the amount indicated in the policy.
In case of conflict in the interpretation or non-compliance with the provisions of this document, both parties, waiving their own efforts if any, will submit to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of Cantabria.
7) As a student, I declare that I have no physical or mental impediment that could endanger my integrity or that of the rest of the students and I am suitable for practicing water sports.
8) As a student, I understand that surfing is a risky sport and can result in physical injuries, such as breaks, bruises, paralysis, damage to myself or third parties, and even death. I understand that these risks are part of the activity.
9) I declare to be informed that, in the practice of the sport of surfing, there are risks, including accidents, that cannot be attributable to the personal equipment of the SSS school. The SSS school advises me professionally as much as possible, but I accept the natural risks derived from this sport, therefore, I release SSS from any liability derived from damage to myself and/or other persons or to the facilities, due to the use of the rented equipment.
Teachers have a difficult job and will always seek the student's safety, but they are not infallible.
Voluntarily, I do NOT hold the instructors, nor SSS, responsible for any possible injuries that you may have during the activity, or during the use of their equipment and facilities.
10) I am responsible and accept the risks of this activity. I have been duly informed of the rules.
11) I declare not to attend class under the influence of any drug or alcohol.
12) Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellation within 48 hours of booking and/or 14 days prior to the arrival date:
- Cancellation between 3 and 14 days before the date of the activity:
If clients cancel their reservation between 7 and 14 days before the arrival date, they will receive a refund of 50% of the amount paid for the reservation (10% total). If the amount paid corresponds to the entire activity fee, they will receive 90% and the school will keep the rest as management expenses.
Cancellation less than 3 days before the arrival date:
Unfortunately, no refunds will be made for cancellations made less than 3 days prior to the arrival date. The amount paid for the reservation (20%) will not be refunded. If the amount paid corresponds to the entire activity fee, they will receive 80% and the school will keep the rest as management expenses
13) In the case of bonuses, users must notify at least one day in advance for the modification of the classes.
with DNI , of legal age with date of birth on and address at C.P. city country and email and telephone
I sign on behalf of myself or the minors:
I declare that I have read and understood the conditions and regulations of SPECIAL SURF SCHOOL (Aloha Surf S.L.) that are detailed in the previous lines. INFORMATION AND CONSENT. Treatment of personal data of CLIENTS
ALOHA SURF SL CIF/NIF B39831474 responsible for the treatment informs, in accordance with the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 and Organic Law 3/2018 on data protection, that your personal data is treated with the purpose of:
Provide a service or supply a product.
Invoicing a contracted product or service.
Comply with the legal obligations imposed on the activity.
Send information about the products / services you have contracted.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, portability and opposition to the treatment of your personal data as well as revoke the consents that you have given or obtain more information, directing your request to info @specialsurf.com / THE OLD CHURCH 205, 39318, CUDON (CANTABRIA).
Send Offers and information by WhatsApp or by email. Upload photos on web networks or company advertising